Your Dolphin website comes with many images already in place. But it’s easy to swap images any time.
Here’s how to replace the existing photos on your website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- On the Dashboard, click on the website you want to change
- Click on the picture you want to replace
- Click on the picture symbol (Add image)
- Select the source of your new image or upload an image using the button +Upload image
- Select your image
You can find previously used images under the tab My images.
You’ll find images from different categories by clicking From Jimdo.
If you haven’t connected your social media profiles, you can catch up on that. Simply click Social Media. This will make it easy to bring images from your social media profiles directly to your website.
Good to know: If you’re using a mobile device, you can use your camera to take a picture and embed it directly on your website.