Your Dolphin website comes with many images already in place. But it’s easy to swap them anytime.
Here’s how to replace the existing photos on your website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit website to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click on the picture you want to replace
- Click on the picture icon (Choose image)
- Select the source of your new image or upload an image using the button Upload images
- Click on the image you'd like to use
- Click the Add Image button
You can find previously used images under the tab My images.
You’ll find images from different categories by clicking From Jimdo.
If you haven’t connected your social media profiles, you can catch up on that. Simply click Social Media. This will make it easy to bring images from your social media profiles directly to your website.
- If you’re using a mobile device, you can use your camera to take a picture and embed it directly on your website
- Deleting your own images from the image library will remove those images from your website as well. Only remove these images if you are sure you don't want to use them on your website anymore