You can perform simple edits to your images while in your website's editing mode. Adjust the colors, rotate your images, crop them or apply a color filter to give your images that special something.
Rotating images, adjusting colors, cropping, using color filters
Proceed as follows, to edit images in the different blocks of your website:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click Edit to enter your Dolphin website’s edit mode
- Click on the image you'd like to edit
- Click the pen icon (Edit)
- Choose the appropriate category on the left and perform the desired changes. You can view a preview of the changes on the right side
- Once you are satisfied with the changes, click on Save to apply them
You can find the original, unedited images in your image library, as well as copies of the images that you've saved after editing them. Should you not be satisfied with the result after all, you can easily swap images and use an older version of your image.
Note: Images in the cover block are always covered by a color filter if there's content like text or buttons within the same block. Continue reading here if you'd like to know how to remove it: