If you no longer need a paid plan for your Dolphin website, you can cancel your subscription before renewal.
As outlined in our Terms of Service, the last possible date that you can cancel your subscription is one month prior to your subscription renewal date
Canceling the subscription by yourself
In most cases, you'll be able to cancel your store or website plan via your dashboard. Please proceed as follows:
- Log in to your Jimdo account and go to the Dashboard of the Dolphin website you'd like to cancel
- Click the pen and paper icon (Plan & Billing) on the left
- Now, click the link that says Cancel plan
- If you are using a Jimdo domain, you can decide whether to keep the domain in the next step
- Click Yes, cancel it
Afterwards, please check your email inbox. You should find the cancellation confirmation there shortly and, if requested, the authcode for your domain.
Subscription cannot be canceled by yourself
If the steps stated above are not available for you, please send your request to our Support Team at least one month prior to your renewal date.
Please include the following information so we can process your cancellation easily:
- Name of your website
- Your billing email address
- Do you want to cancel your subscription to the end of the contract term or revoke your Jimdo plan?
- Should we cancel your domain as well or do you want to transfer your domain to another provider?
- Are you sending your cancellation via email? If so, please write us from the email address that is on file for your Jimdo contract
What happens after the cancellation?
Availability of your website: Once you cancel your subscription, your website will still be available as a Play website. You can completely delete your website via the Dashboard.
Information regarding your domain: In case you don't transfer your domain to another provider using the AuthCode, it is possible that you'll be contacted by the domain registrar. For example, this is the case with
Please note that you might need to perform further steps in order to cancel or delete the domain at the respective domain registrar.