Do you want to modify your VAT ID, or have you received a message stating that your VAT ID is invalid? Follow these steps to update your VAT information.
Updating your VAT ID
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website.
- Click on Plan & Billing on the left
- Scroll down until you find the section Billing Information
- Click on Edit and fill in your information in the VAT ID roll
- Click on Save changes
Please note, that Jimdo regularly checks whether your VAT ID is still valid. We use the European VIES service to achieve this.
If your VAT ID is invalid, it will be automatically removed, and you will be notified via email. Once you have obtained a new VAT ID, follow the steps above to update your information.
Where else should I update my information?
Your VAT ID is used in several places on your Jimdo website, respectively your online store. You should make sure to check the following places:
- Imprint: Update your VAT ID by clicking on Website Builder > Pages in the left menu and then choosing System Pages > Imprint.
- Business Profile: Adjust your VAT ID in the business profile of your Jimdo website