With events you can offer bookable dates set by you for several people on your website. Ideally, you can create courses with many participants, offer seminars or concerts.
If you'd rather like to offer your customers freely selectable appointments within a time frame selected by you, then services might serve that purpose better. Make use of services if you'd like to offer one-to-one meetings or treatments. You can find out more about it here:
- Make sure you're logged in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Bookings in the menu on the left
- Click on the button Create New in the top right corner, then choose New Event
- Enter the details of your event
- Make sure to describe the name of your event well as it will be used for online bookings in your booking calendars or for notifications.
- If you’re charging a fee for your event, mention the price per participant. We don’t offer online payments at the moment so make sure to agree on the method of payment with your participant beforehand (e.g cash)
- Add an alternative address if the location for your event differs from the one that is saved in your settings. You can also use this field if you'd like to inform about the event taking place online, for instance via a video conferencing tool
- If it’s a recurring event, you can add multiple appointments by clicking on Add new date
- Click on the Add to website button to make the booking calendar appear on your website immediately. Also, refer to our help articles on how to move and copy a block on your website. Alternatively, you can save your event for later and then add your booking calendar to your website manually