You’ve already activated the statistics on your Dolphin website, and now you want to know what the numbers mean? The statistics can quickly tell you how popular your website is.
View the statistics
To view your statistics, please:
- Log in to your Jimdo account
- Click on the website you wish to view the statistics for in the Dashboard
- Click on the 3 dots (⋮) in the upper right corner
- Choose Statistics
- Select the timeframe for which you’d like to see the statistics
Use the numbers
You will now see those numbers:
- The total number of visitors.
- The relevance: This percentage is based on the number of visitors to your Dolphin website and the average time they spent there. If your visitors stay on your website longer, the value will be higher.
- The source: How did your visitors get to your website? Did they enter your URL directly in to their browsers, or did they navigate to it via external links?
Has this sparked your interest? Use the Jimdo Boost App to find out more about your visitors!