Gain more detailed information about your website statistics by connecting your own Google Analytics account to your Jimdo website.
- You have a Premium Plan for your website.
You have published your website. You can read more about it here:
How do I publish my Jimdo website?
- You’ve created your Analytics account and set up the property for your Jimdo website. Find out how to set up a property in the Google Analytics Help.
If you want to find the Measurement ID to connect your Google Analytics account, please follow the steps in the following help center article: Where do I find my Tracking ID / Measurement ID?
Connecting Google Analytics to your Jimdo website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Statistics on the left side
- Choose the tab Google Analytics
- Paste your Measurement ID into the empty field
- Click on Activate
View the statistics
Once enough useful data has been gathered, you can view your statistics by logging in to your Analytics account.