Gain more detailed information about your website statistics by connecting your own Google Analytics account to your Jimdo website.
- You are using a Premium Plan with your website
- You have published your website. You can read more about it here:
How do I publish my Jimdo website?
- You’ve created your Analytics account and set up the property for your Jimdo website. Find out how to set up a property in the Analytics Help
How to find the Tracking ID
Please refer to our article that details the different Tracking IDs and how to obtain them:
Proceed as described in our article and copy the Tracking ID to your clipboard. Now that you’ve copied the Tracking ID to your clipboard, we can move on to the next step.
Connecting Google Analytics to your Jimdo website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Statistics on the left side
- Choose the tab Google Analytics
- Paste your Google Tracking ID or Measurement ID into the empty field
- Click on Activate
View the statistics
Once enough useful data has been gathered, you can view your statistics by logging in to your Analytics account.