- If you need to migrate your account to GA4, please go directly to your Google Analytics account, and follow the instructions of the dedicated Google’s Help article here. Once you have obtained your GA4 Measurement ID, please follow the instructions below to add it to your website.
- If you have already connected a GA4 property to your Jimdo website, don’t worry, this change does not affect your Analytics account. You don’t need to take any further steps.
Gain more detailed information about your website statistics by connecting your own Google Analytics account to your Jimdo website.
- You have a Premium Plan for your website.
You have published your website. You can read more about it here:
How do I publish my Jimdo website?
- You’ve created your Analytics account and set up the property for your Jimdo website. Find out how to set up a property in the Google Analytics Help.
If you want to find the Measurement ID to connect your Google Analytics account, please follow the steps in the following help center article: Where do I find my Tracking ID / Measurement ID?
Connecting Google Analytics to your Jimdo website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click on Statistics on the left side
- Choose the tab Google Analytics
- Paste your Measurement ID into the empty field
- Click on Activate
View the statistics
Once enough useful data has been gathered, you can view your statistics by logging in to your Analytics account.