Gain more detailed information about your website statistics by connecting your own Google Analytics account to your Dolphin website.
- You have already activated the internal tracking on your Dolphin website
- You’ve created your Analytics account and set up the property for your Dolphin website. Find out how to set up a property in the Analytics Help
How to find the Tracking ID
- Log in to your Analytics account
- Click Admin on the bottom left
- Using the Account column, choose the account with which you’ve created your website’s property
- Select your property in the Property column
- Find your tracking code by clicking Tracking Info > Tracking Code
- Copy the code found under Tracking ID (it starts with ‘UA-...’)
Now that you’ve copied the Tracking ID to your clipboard, we can move on to the next step.
Connecting Google Analytics to your Dolphin website
- Log in to your Jimdo account and choose the desired website
- Click the gear icon (settings) on the left
- Choose the tab Analytics and scroll down until you reach Google Analytics
- Paste your tracking ID into the box under Tracking ID
- Click Save
Once enough useful data has been gathered, you can have a look at your website statistics in your Google Analytics account.