You want to transfer your domain from your previous provider to Jimdo and connect it to your paid Dolphin site? No problem!
You can transfer domains with different domain extensions to Jimdo. Make sure your domain has one of these endings.
Begin the domain transfer process
- Log in to your Jimdo dashboard
- Click on the Dolphin site to which you want to add your domain - this will take you into Edit Mode
- Click on Get your own domain located in the top bar
- Enter your own domain and click Yes, this is mine
- Read and confirm the checkboxes, then enter the Auth-Code
- Check the domain ownership data
- Click on Start Transfer
The domain transfer usually takes 1-5 days.